Beaches & forests
There’s nothing like a stroll in the forest or along the coast to make the most of your vacation. Here you’ll find a selection of beaches and forests to explore.
For an invigorating stroll through the forest, we offer several pleasant spots around your campsite. You can start by testing the Achards forest in Sainte Flaive des Loups. There are easy access footpaths, so you can wander around without the risk of getting lost. You can also take a walk in the Olonne state forest. Located in Les Sables d’Olonne, this magnificent forest protects the dunes and helps to maintain the flora and fauna.
For a more natural feel and a pleasant moment in the heart of a cove, choose a wild beach:
- La gachère and its dunes in Brem sur Mer for long, pleasant walks or to enjoy the beauty of the beach.
- Sauveterre and its wild side for a quiet swim. This beach is a long way from the parking lot, so you’ll have to walk a little to find it.
- Paracou, a small cove ideal for sunbathing and getting your feet wet.
Clean and pleasant, these beaches guarantee all the comforts you need to take your little family to the beach.
- The Bassin de Dombret in Les Sables d’Olonne is a small rocky cove near La Chaume.
- The Marais Girard beach in Brétignolles-sur-Mer is a popular spot for families. It’s easily accessible.
- The Veillon beach in Talmont Saint Hilaire is very large and ideal for a stroll or a siesta in the sun. As a family, bring your beach games and have fun together.